Yes, when you select The Professional package and have entered into a Listing Agreement, ForSaleByOwner.com guarantees that your property will be listed in the MLS within 5-7 calendar days. This is a key differentiator between us and most of our competitors.
You can typically search by city or street address to find your property on the national real estate listing search sites like Realtor.com.
There are many reasons to sell or buy “For Sale By Owner”:
We’ve been in business since 1999 and have helped tens of thousands of sellers successfully sell their home. We have a proven track record and knowledge of how to do this right. We’ve grown to be the largest and most successful FSBO marketplace because we have been the ones constantly pushing the envelope to find new ways to help sellers, whether it relates to how FSBO listings are promoted to MLSs, marketed across the Internet (often called ‘syndication’), all the way to producing sign kits that generate local interest. While most of our competitors rely on copying features, we’re actively raising the bar and setting new trends for how people sell and buy real estate.
Download our free e-book, The Complete Guide To Buying and Selling Your Own Home, which includes chapters on . . .
- Advice on finding free and low-cost advertising
- Setting the right price
- How to negotiate with buyers so that everyone walks away happy
- How to eliminate unqualified buyers
- The correct way to show your home—yes, there is a correct way
- Where to find lenders and lawyers
- Mortgage and financing basics
We’re the number one “by-owner” site and get 7x more visitors than our closest competitor.
In addition, we also offer plans that include a listing on the MLS and syndication to other real estate sites.
All listings allow you to upload unlimited photos. You will have the option to upload photos after you have selected a package. We recommend that you post photos – listings with photos get up to 80% more traffic than those without.
- Photos should each be 1 MB (megabyte) or less in size and.jpg, .jpeg, .bmp, or .gif formats.
- Horizontal photos (wide or landscape) are recommended. Vertical photos (tall or portrait) will be cropped and are not recommended.