Pricing Reports

Can I have the data on my Valuation or Property Report corrected? How?

All of the property information reports that are available are based on public record information accessed from the county tax assessor and the county recorder. In order to have the data on your Valuation or Property Report corrected you would need to go to your county assessor office to make an appeal.