Yes! You can upgrade to a DIY Plus from the Standard plan. If you would like to upgrade your listing, go to the Features and Upgrades page of your Selling Center for more information and to purchase. Or contact Customer Support for assistance.
To cancel your Featured Home listing:
- Click here to login
- Click Cancel below the notification for the feature that you have
- You will be prompted to click Confirm Cancellation
- You will then receive on-screen cancellation confirmation.
If you did not receive on-screen cancellation confirmation, the feature has not been cancelled.
For maximum exposure for your property we recommend you upgrade to The Professional package. Your property will then receive exposure through inclusion on leading home search sites and the MLS (subject to local MLS rules and regulations).
If you currently have The Independent package with ForSaleByOwner.com and you would like to purchase an upgrade, go to the Features and Upgrades page of your Selling Center for more information and to upgrade. Or contact Customer Support for assistance.
*MLS is not available in all areas
Changes made to your listing will be automatically reflected on our affiliate websites within 24-48 hours of you making those changes at ForSaleByOwner.com.
Yes, you may. We keep your information in our database for up to 12 months. If you wish to deactivate your listing, you will need to contact ForSaleByOwner.com Customer Support at 1-888-FOR-SALE.
When you are ready to reactivate your listing, simply login to your Selling Center and click Activate. If you are unable to login and activate your listing please contact Customer Support. If your listing has been deactivated for more than 6 months, please allow 7 days to retrieve your information and reactivate your listing. We’re sorry, listings that are left inactive for more than 12 months are removed from our system and cannot be reactivated.
If you wish to cancel your Listing please follow the steps below.
To cancel your ad:
- Click here to login
- Click Cancel Listing
- You will be prompted to answer a short survey before canceling your listing
- After you have completed the short survey, click Cancel My Listing
- You will receive on-screen cancellation confirmation and your ad will be deactivated immediately
Please Note: If you did not receive on-screen cancellation confirmation, your listing has not been cancelled.
You can reply to an e-mail through your personal e-mail account, by using the reply function in your e-mail program or by typing the e-mail listing address of the sender directly into the recipient line of a new mail message. We do not currently have a feature to reply to mail from your Selling Center. Remember, your e-mail address remains hidden from inquiring potential buyers until you respond through your personal mail account.
To find out how many people have viewed your ad, login to your Selling Center and scroll down to the “Quick Stats” section of the Listing Overview. In this section you can see how many times your listing has been viewed.
Most of our affiliate websites have a separate real estate section where our listings are posted. Some of these websites have more than one type of search, so make sure you are searching for “For Sale By Owner” or “resale” properties, not agent listed properties.
Some reasons that your listing may not be posted on one or all affiliate websites:
- Does the package you purchased include our affiliate websites? If not, you will need to login and upgrade your listing.
- Did you just create your ad? Please expect it to take 24 hours after activating your ad for your property to appear on our affiliate sites
- Does your listing address match USPS’s mailing address? Please check your property address to the mailing address on the United States Postal Service’s website. If your street address, city, state, or zip code are not correct, Yahoo.com will not accept your listing
- Is your listing posted as a Vacation Property or New Construction? Yahoo.com will not accept these property types. If you would like your listing posted on Yahoo.com, you should select an alternate property type for your listing.
- Depending on the location of your property and other factors, one or more of our affiliate websites may reject your listing. In these cases, we will do our best to get your property posted. Unfortunately, in rare circumstances, we may not able to post your listing on one or more of our affiliate sites since we do not control the listing criteria for these websites.
Still can’t find your listing? Contact Customer Support for assistance.
If you have a ForSaleByOwner.com listing, you can edit your ad whenever you would like and as often as you would like.
To edit your ad:
- Click here to Login to your Selling Center. Or, click Login at the top right hand corner of any page.
- Click Edit Listing.
- Make changes to your listing.
- After you have made your changes, click Preview Ad to see a sample of your listing or click Save Changes to save your listing. Do not click your browser’s back button or you may lose your changes.
- After you click Save Changes, you will receive on-screen confirmation that your changes have been saved.