If your package did not include the Media Package, you can purchase it on the Upgrade My Listing page of your account.
- Start at the Manage Video page in your Selling Center
- Click the blue Upload Your Video button
- Select Submit Your Video Online and click Upload Video
- When prompted, browse for and select your video file from your computer
- Click Upload to begin the upload process, which will take several minutes for large files
- You will receive a “Success” message when the upload is complete
- Please allow up to 12 hours for your video to appear with your listing
- The video should be in AVI, FLV, MPEG, QuickTime (MOV), and Windows Media (WMV) format.
- The max size of a video is 300 MB. We recommend using a five minute video with dimensions 400 x 300 and a frame rate of 30 fps (frames per second). Videos larger than 300 MB may cause the video feature to function poorly and potential viewers may not be able to see your video.
The max size of a video is 100 MB. We recommend using a five minute video with dimensions 400 x 300 and a frame rate of 30 fps (frames per second).
Please note: Uploading a file that is larger that 100 MB may cause the video feature to function poorly, causing your video to be un-viewable by potential buyers.
Yes, if you’ve purchased the video feature, you can mail us your video, and we’ll post it to your listing for you, free of charge. We accept FLV, AVI, MPEG, QuickTime and Windows Media files.
Please send your video* to the address below.
c/o Customer Support
435 N. Michigan Ave., Floor 10
Chicago, IL 60611
*Please note that videos cannot be returned. We will convert and upload one video to your listing for free; an additional video may be submitted for a fee of $25. Please contact Customer Support for payment instructions before submitting an additional video.
No, we only work with complete video files. We cannot cut or edit.
These are titles and captions that can be added at specific places in your video after you upload it. Instructions for adding key points are are on the Manage Video page in your Seller’s Admin.
- Go to the Manage Video page in your Selling Center
- Click the Delete Video button. Deleting your video is a permanent action and cannot be reversed
- You can remove it and upload a new one