You are one step closer to having a Realtor.com Listing!
ForSaleByOwner.com’s partner broker, My Castle Realty, is your Realtor.com facilitator. My Castle Realty will post your home on Realtor.com, where it will be seen by millions of house hunters each month.
Your next step is to complete the My Castle Realty listing forms.
- Your Realtor.com paperwork will be emailed to you within 24 hours. Please email MyCastleRealty5@aol.com if you do not receive an email within that timeframe and ask the broker to resend it.
- Email the completed paperwork and .jpg images of your home to MyCastleRealty5@aol.com.
- the broker will use the information on the form to create your Realtor.com listing.
- Please allow up to 72 hours for your listing to be uploaded to Realtor.com.
- Once your listing is live, My Castle Realty will send you an email with your MLS number and a link to your Realtor.com listing.
To view your listing on Realtor.com:
- Visit Realtor.com and search for your property’s MLS number that your broker facilitator provided to you.
- You can also search on Realtor.com using your property’s zip code and number of bedrooms and bathrooms.
Contacts from buyers:
- Email inquiries will be forwarded directly to the email account you provided on your Realtor.com paperwork within 24 hours.
- Your direct phone number will not be posted on your Realtor.com listing. Instead, all phone inquiries to the 877 number on your listing will be routed directly to your phone number.
Updating your listing:
- You can make a total of three text or photo changes and post four Open House notifications to your listing. Additional changes may be made for $25 per revision.
- Remember to ask your broker to post your “Open House” notice on your Realtor.com listing.
- Price and status changes (“under contract” or “sold”) are always included in the fee that you paid to ForSaleByOwner.com.
- Please emaill all listing update requests to MyCastleRealty5@aol.com and allow 24 – 72 hours for your changes to be reflected on Realtor.com.